Us at : 08048012064
» Our Services » International Special Cargo Services
International Special Cargo Services
Banking on the skills of our qualified team of professionals, we are involved in providing Carnet services. These Carnet services are widely appreciated among customers for its on-time completion. Provided services are rendered by expert team of diligent workers. Our experts take in to consideration the suggestions and requirements of our customers.
- Container group age and consolidation service
- Door to door transport service local & interstate
- Custom clearance and bonded ware-housing
- Supervision of project shipments and necessary handling
- Warehousing and CFS operation FCL/LCL
- Removals and packaging
- Destination de-consolidation
- For business people the carnet provides a simple and speedy way to travel abroad with business materials. It saves both time and money and this is a very important factor in international competition.
- Trade circles, guaranteeing associations and customs administrations all acknowledge the excellent operation of the carnet system.
- For the customs, the use of the carnet entails less administrative work and increased customs safety since the payment of import duties and taxes is guaranteed by the guaranteeing association affiliated to the guarantee chain in the territory of the temporary admission.
- The guarantee is automatic and the customs need not check its validity for each carnet. In addition, the system does not affect the revenue of the nation since the goods covered by the carnets are intended for re-exportation and not at all for sale in the country of temporary admission. The system is "self-policing" in that should the carnet holder fail to re-export the goods within the period of validity of the carnet, duties become payable.
- Sea Forwarding Services
- Shipping Agents
- Clearing and Freight Forwarding
- Customs Brokering
- Customs Consultants
- LCL Consolidation
- LCL Group age
- Reefer STUFFING
- ISO and Flexi Tank
- Over Dimensional Cargo (ODC) & Project Cargo in Special Equipment
- Vessel Chartering for Break bulk (Dry & liquid Cargo)
- Import Ocean Freight Forwarding
- Export Ocean Freight Forwarding
- Import Air Freight Forwarding
- Export Air Freight Forwarding
- Customs Consultants
- Machinery Freight Booking
ATA Carnet Service
AATA carnet is an intercontinental customs document that permits the tax-free and duty-free temporary export and import of supplies for up to one year. As well as, it eliminates the need to purchase temporary import bonds. Whoever, wishes to use a carnet to shift supplies in and out of overseas must submit an application and the requisite collateral to their home national guaranteeing organization. The ATA Carnet System is an ideal design of how close collaboration between industry and customs can facilitate and stimulate worldwide. The ATA Carnet is a easy customs document which is willingly complete out by the owner and checked by the customs.
- Checked by the customs
- Increased customs safety guaranteed by the guaranteeing association
- The customs authorities and the trading community, i.e., individuals, enterprises, trade organizations who need temporary duty free importation facilities to prospect outlets for their products on foreign markets
- Less paperwork for customs officials and Carnet holders
- Since all goods accompanied by an ATA carnet are thus covered by the international surety furnished by the guaranteeing/issuing Chambers, no further action regarding the guarantee need to be taken, either by the customs or by the importer at the time of temporary admission
- Sales executives
- Exhibitors at trade fairs and raveling professionals, such as film crews, architects, artists, engineers, entertainers, photographers, sports teams
International Projects Logistics
We bring forth our vast industrial experience and expertise in this business, instrumental in providing International Projects Logistics. These International Projects Logistics refers to over-dimensional shipments securely, whether they are moving abroad, nearby, or anywhere within the nation. We are always ready with the circumstances, where required permits, legal restrictions and necessary equipment to ensure the smooth transit. We offer logistics support that includes heavy-lift and out-of-gauge cargo moves for capital projects, oil and gas projects, and marine services.
- Site inspection and project planning
- Route surveys and selection of reliable carriers
- Track and trace with en-route reporting
- Customs clearance
- Final stage delivery with closing report
- Defined transit time statement
- Firm quotation
- Full shipment tracking visibility
- Confirmed booking
- Textile & Apparel
International Exhibition Service
Reckoned as one of the emergent companies of the industry, we are extremely immersed in providing International Exhibition Service. Our worldwide set of connections gives us the capability to provide events and exhibitions with comprehensive end-to-end transport solutions, no matter where they are held. We keep ourselves up-to-date to understand the planning, handling and transport requirements associated with events and exhibitions.
- Transporting the exhibit and stand materials
- On-time delivery of the materials at the exhibition site
- Global network of associates
- Dealing with all the documentation and customs formalities
- Returning the cargo back to the point of origin or re-shipment to the next site
- Single window coordination for the cargo
- Offers International Military Cargo services for supplies, equipment and mails delivered
- Storage, inspection and checks, dispatch, warehousing, trainings and consultancy
- On-time delivery of your special cargo around the globe
- Special cargo experts across all time zones for your instant response and support
- State-of-the-art fleet of flat racks and open tops, available where and when you need them
- Engineering Industry
International Exhibition Logistics Providers
By taking care of specialized requirements of our clients, International Exhibition Logistics Service is known for handling different international exhibition occurred in India or other parts of the world. We rely on our international network in order to offer door to site movement under the proper guidance of our deft professionals and promote proper documentation, packing, warehousing, forwarding, shipping, on-site service and repacking service. For providing reliable service within the targeted time frame at cost effective prices, we have experienced and skilled professionals who have the complete knowledge of their respective domain. We follow a proper and systemic procedure for performing all the functions related with the transportation of the goods.